2020 ICBCH & HPTI Hypnosis Convention: Full Three-Day Registration
The Conference for Hypnosis Practitioners
DAY ONE EVENT:
Monday / February 17, 2020 / 9:00am-5:00pm
Day One Intensive Learning Experience
with Karen Hand in the Morning & Kelley T. Woods
“How to Creates Successful Hypnosis Workshops & Groups for the Public”
Karen and Kelley will help you master growing your practice by creating programs people will attend. These can be workshops that address specific issues and attract a crowd, or focused hypnosis groups that provide group sessions to make your practice thrive. What do you want to offer to clients? What if you could fill a room and get paid by offering these services in groups and workshops? Kelley and Karen know the “how-t” and are going to share with you exactly what they have done to fill the room with paying clients from the public.
THE MAIN EVENT:
Tuesday-Wednesday / February 18-19, 2020 / 8am-6pm Each Day
2-Days with over 40+ presenters passionate about helping others with hypnosis
See the list below! It is going to be an epic learning experience.
Get the Super-Early Bird Registration Rate Now and save up to $200!
The Hypnosis Convention for those Passionate about Helping Other People…
Clinical Hypnosis Training for Caring Professionals
(ICBCH Continuing Education Hours Provided)
All three days, all speakers, one low registration rate!
Karen Hand and Kelley T. Woods
Day One – All Day Seminar
No extra charge! The day one intensive is included in your 3-day registration!
Monday, February 17 | 9:00am-5:00pm
In this all- day learning event, we will kick off with a keynote from Jason Linette and follow it with an intensive learning session with Karen Hand and Kelley T. Woods. They will be presenting on “Creating Hypnosis Workshops and Groups for the Public” and showing how they structure thier programs to bring people to the office. Do you want to fill your practice by offering groups and seminars on hypnosis in your local community? They will show you how they do it!
Tracy Barrett Adams
Tracy will be featured for the whole conference, with a one=hour presentation on Hypnosis in Birthing and Pregnancy. You will want to attend this talk, Tracy is an expert who has worked with hundreds of clients related to hypnosis and childbirth. It’s a fascinating area to learn new skills, and Tracy is the perfect person to teach this class!
35+ Expert Level Speakers Sharing the Exact Tools They Use to Create Therapeutic Success
Two full days packed with approved continuing education that will change your client outcomes
Tuesday and Wednesday, February 17-19, 2020 | 8am-6pm Each Day
We have hand-picked the highest rated speakers, with the most practical ideas and innovative approaches. We want you to leave this conference not only having had a great time but also maximizing your potential as a passionate hypnotherapist. We video record everything, but the video is ONLY available to those who pre-register for the conference. This way, even though you have to make a choice as to which room to attend, you still get them all a few weeks after the conference!
Committed Speakers Include:
Over 35 Expert Speakers Who Love Sharing with Other Hypnotists:
Speakers & Topics Have Been Selected – Schedule will follow soon!
DAY ONE (February 17, 2020)
- Jason Linett – Day One Opening Keynote Speaker
- Kelley T Woods – Day One Featured Speaker
- Karen Hand – Day One Featured Speaker
- Karen and Kelley will do a one-day event focusing on creating workshops and seminars for the public to build groups, community and drive referrals to your private practice.
- Tracy Adams Day One – Featured Speaker Last Hour Childbirth — Hypnotic Essentials for a Better Birth
DAY TWO AND THREE (February 18-19, 2020)
TWO HOUR BLOCKS
- James Hazlerig Hunting the Wild Metaphor
- Will Horton 3 NEW NLP TECHNIQUES FOR RAPID CHANGE
- Jason Linett
- Sheila Granger Identifying Your Clients “Eating” Types to create easy solutions to hypnotic weight loss
- Martin Peterson Positive mindsets for successful sessions
- Roger Moore Hypnosis for Cancer and After Care: Offering hypnosis support for the whole experience
- Ken Guzzo Kinesthetic Impact: Utilizing the Body for Lasting Transformation
- Kweethai Neil
90 MINUTE BLOCKS
- John Cerbone Subconscious Mind Realignment – Telling a Better Story – Subconscious Reorientation for Dramatic Life Improvement!
- Victoria Gallagher Exploring My Ten Favorite Manifesting Success Exercises
- Duff McDuffee Putting the “Programming” Back Into Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Dan Candell Hypnotic Horror Stories: Confessions of A Hypnotist
- Corine Ropp Commitment to Change Coaching Hypnosis Program+
- Leah Agami
ONE HOUR BLOCKS
- Marian Spergeon Organic Trance
- Dr. John Edgette Hypnotic Phenomena
- Kweethai Neil
- Richard Nongard – ICBCH Instructors Meeting
- Christina Matthews CREATE A TOP-DOWN THINKING BRAIN WITH HYPNOSIS AND AUTOGENIC TRAINING
- Jeffrey Richard The Client Tells The Story
- Dr. Marty Lerman Couples in Trance
- Joseph Onesta Using Schema Theory to Sharpen Hypnosis Sessions
- Kevin Cole The Joy of Stimulating Your Vagus Nerve…
- Curtis Ryals Autonomy and Consent in Hypnosis
- Rich Guzzi GET PAID TO ADVERTISE YOUR HYPNOSIS BUSINESS
- Jolana Andre Making Sense of the Changing World of Social Media
- Joni Nedigh Team Talks That Will Bring You Business
- Rick Paddock Hypnosis – The Perfect Side Hustle
- Anthony Glitch Success Through Relaxation
- Julie Tuner Comfortable in Our Discomfort
- Matt DeWild Hypnotic Interventions for Addictions
- Michael DeSchalit From Free Consultation To Paying Client
- Dr. Steve G. Jones How to Make Money in Hypnosis: An In-Depth Look
- Melanie Bell Sleeping Quickly, Calmly, Soundly, & Deeply
- William Mitchell HOW To Get Amazing Results: Create Depth and Hypnotic Phenomena
- Patricia Vessey Healing With HypnoKinesthetics
- Lisa Sigsworth Hypnosis at the End of Life
- Pam Tolman The use of amino acid and hypnosis to improve your life
Post-Conference: February 20-21 The ICBCH Train-The-Trianer Course
Stay a couple extra days and do the ICBCH “onboarding” so that you can offer your students ICBCH certification, member benefits, and help them suceed with full backing as an ICBCH Certified Professional Hypnosis Instructor. Call (702) 418-3332 to register for these dates.
Over 35 Expert Speakers
The Orleans Hotel and Casino is a landmark hotel in Las Vegas. It is conveniently located near the south end of Las Vegas Blvd. but just off the strip at 4500 W Tropicana Ave. We have secured discounted hotel rooms. For Reservations call (800) 675-3267 or Register online at https://www.orleanscasino.com/groups and use group code:AHP0C02 (those are ZERO’s in the code, NOT the letter “o”) . All lodging expenses are the responsibility of attendee and are not included in conference registration/tuition fees.
As a low cost alternative, we recommend Gold Coast Hotel or the Rio Hotel. They are about a mile and a half away. Taxi and Uber over to the Orleans are cheap, easy, and convenient. Its less than 5 minutes away and also in the heart of the Las Vegas action. Gold Coast and Rio feature multiple restaurants, casions, nice hotel rooms, and all the ammenities you expect in Las Vegas. Book these on Hotels.com for great rates and thier rewards program.
The Day One event on Monday, February 17 will run from 9:00am-5:00pm with on-site registration at starting at 8:00am. Both days of the main conference on Tuesday and Wednesday, February 18-19 will run from 8:00am-6pm with an hour break for lunch. Lunch and other meals are NOT included in your registration and are not provided.
Super Early-Bird rates are the best and are limited to the first 50 registrations. This conference is limited in space and will fill up. We are limited to 150 participants. Get your place now! The SUPER early-bird rate is $329 for all three days (or pay $149 for daily registration rate)! Get your spot now to make sure you get the best rates!
Participants will earn up to 8 CE hours per day of participation. CE certificates for professional hypnotists will be issued by H.P.T.I. and the I.C.B.C.H.
We reserve the right to change any and all speakers up to the very last minute of this event. Due to occasional personal issues, weather-related issues, illness and other factors no specific speaker is guaranteed to present. If any speaker is canceled, the time slot will be replaced with another qualified speaker, who may address the same topic or a completely different topic.
If you cancel 61 days in advance or more, you will be issued a refund less a $100 administrative fee. You may apply this fee towards any other subliminalscience.com or HPTI course or tuition for online courses, products or future live events. If you cancel your registration 60 days or less from the date of the event, you will not get a refund of any money, but what you have paid can be applied as a credit to any future live event or online course.
Rise to the Expert Level and Join Us in February!
The Early-Bird Rate is $329 for
(Save up to $200 by being an Early-Bird. One Day Registrations are $149 per day.)
The Orleans Hotel and Casino
4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103