The total cost of the 500 Hour program is $2995.
- Payment in full at the time of registration is entitled to a 20% discount total of $2395.
- Payment in three monthly in three monthly installments over the first 90 days of enrollment earns a 10% discount. Your payments will be $898.00.
- Payment over 12 months is interest free but has no discount. Payments are $249.00 per month for 12 months. You will pay the first and last month upon enrollment, leaving 10 remaining payments.
- Payment plans require having a credit card on file, which will automatically be charged on the 1st of each month.
- Application fee $50 (Due prior to enrollment)
- Technology fee $100 (Will be added to your first monthly payment)
- Graduation fee $100 (Due 60 days prior to your graduation date)
Additional fees: You may incur fees for school supplies, internet access fees, supervision fees, private tutoring fees, travel or other any othere expenses of being a student. These are not included in the cost of your tuition or other fees and are the student’s responsibility.
At the current time, you can recieve a new “student scalorship”
It will be applied as follows:
- For students paying the entire amount upon enrollment, you are entitled to an additional $500 scholarship Which makes the entire program $1895
- For students using the 3 month payment plan, you will receive a $300 scholarship making your three payments $798.
- For students using the 12-month payment plan, you will receive a $150 scholarship applied on your last monthly payment.
Course availability: As we develop new courses, some existing courses will remain available, new courses will be added, and old courses will be removed. We make no gaurantee that courses listed in our catalog will remain available throughout your enrollment, but as changes are made be assured, high quality brand new courses are being created which will be available to you while you are a student. We reserve the right to change the curriculum, instructors and course continents at any time.
Timeline: The Hypnosis Practitioner Training Program is designed to be a 500-hour program with a 12-month time period of study. You should expect to devote 10 hours per week on average to your studies, although this can vary with internships and your progress through the course materials.
Students may not complete the program in a time period of less than 6 months. Our program is supervised but self-paced. Most students take 12 months to complete the program.
You will have 16 months from the date of enrollment to complete your 500 hours of study or you will be required to ask for an extension.
Extensions are granted in 3-month increments based on individual circumstances. However, you must complete the program within 24 months. Students who do not complete the program within 24 months will be dismissed from the program and will need to reapply for admission.
Prior/Transfer Credit: If you have taken recognized hypnosis training programs, and/or graduate level counseling courses, your previous studies can be recognized for “advanced standing”. No more than 125 clock hours of previous studies will be accepted as “transfer” credit. Life experience is NOT considered. Transferring credits will not lower tuition to HPTI, but it will speed up your ability to finish the complete HPTI program.
Late payment fee: Late payments will incur a $30 administrative fee. Payments are due on the first of each month. Payments are considered late if paid after the 5th of each month.
Non-payment: After 90 days of non-payments. your enrollment will be suspended. To reinstate your current status all prior payments must be made, and a $100 administrative fee will be applied to your account. 120 days with no payments will result in dismissal from the program.
Refunds: Refunds will be made, less a $500 administrative fee if requested in writing and within 30 days of enrollment. Refunds requested 31-60 days will be refunded at 50% of the total amount for the program. No refunds will be made for any reason after the 61st day following enrollment.
Textbooks: There are required textbooks for the Hypnosis Practitioner Training Institute. You will purchase these textbooks on your own for the vendor of your choice. You can expect to spend an average of $250 over the course of the entire program on textbooks. This can vary wildly based on purchasing new or used books and depending on your geography. Each course does NOT require the purchase of a textbook, and we have intentionally kept the cost for books as low as we possibly can.
Access to course materials: All course materials will be available to you in our online learning center (videos, PDF’s, some textbooks, and other resources) while you are an enrolled student. These are downloadable, and as a student you are entitled to download the materials for each course for offline viewing. Upon graduation you will continue to have online access to the courses you registered for a period of 90 days. No guarantee of course content availability will be made after this period.
Alumni discount: Alumni will be entitled to a 30% discount on individual courses developed or offered after you graduate. In other words, if we develop an awesome new course long after you graduate, you can take it and get a great discount!