Richard Clark, MFT
Tina Clark, LCSW
This course emphasizes the importance of understanding how social science research is conducted and evaluated and discussing the considerations that apply to Hypnosis Practitioners.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Students completing this course will:
- Understand the social science research process
- Be familiar different types of methodologies
- Distinguish between quantitative and qualitative research
- Be familiar with sampling methods
- Befamiliar with different statistical analysis of data.
- Be better prepared to analyze study results
Each week will have a unique portfolio of video lectures. Follow the links below to access each weeks lectures. Live class discussions will focus on clarification of the week’s reading and lecture material so pace your lecture viewing appropriately.
ONLINE CLASS DISCUSSIONS
Class will meet for one hour in the “HPTI webconferencing room” via internet once per week.