Introduction to NLP
This course is a thorough exploration and skill building program in NLP, offering the most comprehensive study available in this format. The program will cover everything from its foundations and theoretical underpinnings to its rich diversity of tools and techniques and the latest developments in the field. The emphasis is on the use of NLP in therapy, coaching and personal change. Additional applications such as education, sales, marketing, negotiation and parenting will be shown as well. The video training includes insightful presentations with numerous exercises and demonstrations to illustrate the array of concepts and techniques.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
At the conclusion of this course, the professional hypnotist will be able to:
- Establish achievable goals with clients and associates
- Develop “client – specific” approaches to work with a full range of personal and therapeutic issues.
- Motivate and empower clients to personal and professional success
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and newest techniques
- Use NLP modeling to enhance your skills and develop new ones
- Create new NLP techniques of your own
- Increase your effectiveness as you Integrate these techniques into your hypnosis practice.
Each week will have a unique portfolio of video lectures. Follow the links below to access each weeks lectures. Live class discussions will focus on clarification of the week’s reading and lecture material so pace your lecture viewing appropriately.
Students will be provided a complete manual (downloadable) created especially for this course by the instructor. Additional documents and articles will be included as well as a recommended reading list of optional material for additional study.
ONLINE CLASS DISCUSSIONS
Class will meet for one hour in the “HPTI webconferencing room” via internet once per week.
CLASS LECTURE TOPICS
- The Structure of ExperienceTherapeutic Rapport
- Awakening and Expanding Sensory Acuity
- The Meta Model – Precision in Language
- Well Formed Outcomes
- Accessing and Utilizing States of Excellence
- Reframing and the Transformation of Meaning
- Working with Couples
- NLP Parts Integration
- Strategies for Success
- Modeling excellence
- Changing Beliefs
- The SCORE Model for productive sessions
- Anchors and Anchoring
- Circle of Excellence
- Adding Resources
- New Behavior Generator
- Change Personal History
- The Swish Pattern
- Parts Integration
- 6-step Reframing
- Fast Phobia Process
- Submodality Interventions
- Modeling and Strategies
- The Walking Belief Change
- Timeline Reimprinting