Richard Clark, MFT
Tina Clark, LCSW
This course emphasizes the importance of understanding the Laws and Ethical considerations that apply to Hypnosis Practitioners.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Students completing this course will:
- Understand the distinctions between laws, ethics, and personal values
- Be familiar with models of ethical reasoning
- Be familiar with Ethical Standards and Codes of Conduct for allied professions
- Understand scope of practice and scope of competence
- Understand the concepts of informed consent, privilege, confidentiality, dual relationships, client rights, mandated reporting requirements.
- Understand laws and regulations effecting the practice of hypnosis
- Be familiar with ethical decision making processes.
Each week will have a unique portfolio of video lectures. Follow the links below to access each weeks lectures. Live class discussions will focus on clarification of the week’s reading and lecture material so pace your lecture viewing appropriately.
ONLINE CLASS DISCUSSIONS
Class will meet for one hour in the “HPTI webconferencing room” via internet on November 9th.