This two week course outlines and discusses the business side of hypnosis, specifically the structure of setting up and running a private practice. There will be slightly fewer pre-recorded videos per week than a usual course at HPTI, allowing the students to focus on the course project. In addition to recorded video, students will meet twice per week with the instructor for online discussion.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Students completing this course will:
- Understand the basics of how a practice is run
- Be familiar different types of business models
- Be familiar with a business plan and how to write one
- Discuss theoretical business decisions such as pricing, session frequency, follow ups, packaging sessions, etc.
- Be exposed to different article and information sources on business development
To be assigned.
Each week will have a unique portfolio of video lectures. Follow the links below to access each weeks lectures. Live class discussions will focus on clarification of the week’s reading and lecture material so pace your lecture viewing appropriately. Follow the links below to access lectures by week.
ONLINE CLASS DISCUSSIONS
Class will meet for one hour in the “HPTI webconferencing room” via internet each week.