Techniques and Transcendence – Hypnosis Basics and Beyond.
Residential Live Training Weekends
Scott Sandland, C.Ht
4 units – Live Instruction
At the beginning of each academic quarter, a live training session is held to provide hands-on instruction and feedback to students enrolled in the Practitioner Training Program. Live practice of principles, skills, and techniques learned in the program is conducted with fast paced intensive hands on practice drills.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The primary goal of this course is to provide students with live demonstrations, practice, and feedback on techniques and approaches to the practice of hypnosis including:
- The application of different models and theories of hypnosis.
- Specific suggestibility tests, inductions, and deepening techniques.
- Utilization of different styles and approaches to the art of hypnosis.
- The ability to utilize hypnotic language patterns
- Incorporating client issues and outcomes into predetermined outlines
- Integrating scripts into a interventions
- Appropriately approaching the initial meeting
- Managing paperwork and intake forms for their practice
- Know what questions to ask their clients
- Other topics as required.