Current Course Catalog
We offer many diverse learning opportunities not found in most hypnosis training programs. Whether you are new to hypnosis education or have been studying for many years, you will find something new and essential to help you grow your understanding, confidence, and practice.
- HYP100 – Introduction to Hypnosis – 5 units
- HYP101 – Techniques and Transcendance – 4 units
- HYP205 – Regression to Cause/Parts Therapy – 4 units
- HYP210 – Contextual Hypnotherapy – 4 units
- HYP215 – Demonstration/ Group Hypnosis/ Hypnotic Phenomena – 2 units
- HYP220 – History of Hypnosis – 4 units
- HYP300 – Internship – 6 units
- HYP305 – Medical/ Dental Hypnosis – 4 units
- HYP310 – Hypnois Practice Building – 2 units
- HYP315 – Advanced Hypnosis Theory/Capstone Exam – 4 units
- BIO101- Anatomy and Physiology – 2 units
- LAW101 – Law and Ethics – 2 units
- NLP101 – Introduction to NLP – 4 units
- NLP205 – Integrative Life Coaching – 4 units
- PHI101 – Critical Thinking – 4 units
- PSY100 – Introduction to Psychology – 4 units
- PSY200 – Research Methods and Evaluation – 2 units
- PSY205 – Psychopharmacology/Neurology – 2 units
Requirements for Certified Hypnosis Practitioner Program
The HPTI Certified Hypnosis Practitioner (CHP) program requires 51 units consisting of primarily online interactive courses. There are also requirements for additional work outside of class including: independent reading, writing assignments, and internship client sessions.
Required courses are as follows:
HYP100 (4), HYP101 (4), HYP220 (4), HYP300 (6), HYP310 (4), HYP315 (4), PHI101 (4), LAW101 (2), BIO101 (2), PSY100 (4), PSY200 (2), PSY205 (2). TOTAL = 39 Units
In addition, 10 more elective units must be selected from the following: HYP101 (2) (may be repeated 3 times for credit), HYP205 (4), HYP210 (4), HYP215 (2), HYP305 (4), NLP101 (4).
We have integrated live residential training weekends into the program designated as HYP101. It is Highly Recommended that students attend as many of the in person live training sessions as possible however, the certification program requires you need only attend one.
We also require that students gain 200 hours internship and must participate in our 3 to 6 month internship program designated as HYP300.
Our courses are structured to provide 1 Unit of credit every week with each course being completed during the weeks they are offered (some exceptions may be arranged when justified).
We are using the Standard Collegete Quarter System for calculating course unit credit.
Each Unit = 10 hours class time consisting of:
- Aproximately 10 hours/week video or live presentation,
- 1 hour per week on-line class discussion
- Reading assignments and written assignments
- Quizzes, projects, and Final Exams.
Total program = 51 units
*490 classroom hours + 20 live training hours + 200 intern hours = 710 hours