Register for your next course
We offer courses that are either 2 or 4 weeks long with each week consisting of approximately 8 to 10 hours of pre-recorded video lecture, that you can watch at your own pace, and 1 live webinar per week that is scheduled by the instructor. Most courses will have required reading and you may be required to purchase a text in addition to course fees. Although reading and video lecture material are independent of the scheduled webinar times, all independent study must be completed during the weeks they are scheduled.
There will be quizzes, projects, and a comprehensive exam at the completion of each course and participants that complete the these with a passing grade will be awarded a certificate of competence in the area of study.
Our courses are accepted for CEUs by most Hypnosis Organizations.
Select a course below to view details.
- HYP100 – Introduction to Hypnosis – 5 units
- HYP101 – Live Residential Training Weekends – 2 units each
- HYP205 – Regression to Cause/Parts Therapy – 4 units
- HYP210 – Contextual Hypnotherapy – 4 units
- HYP215 – Demonstration/ Group Hypnosis/ Hypnotic Phenomena – 2 units
- HYP220 – History of Hypnosis – 4 units
- HYP300 – Internship – 6 units
- HYP305 – Medical/ Dental hypnosis – 4 units
- HYP310 – Practice Building – 2 units
- HYP315 – Advanced Hypnosis Theory/Capstone Exam – 4 units
- BIO101- Anatomy and Physiology – 2 units
- LAW101 – Law and Ethics – 2 units
- NLP101 – Introduction to NLP – 4 units
- PHI101 – Critical Thinking – 4 units
- PSY100 – Introduction to Psychology – 4 units
- PSY200 – Research Methods and Evaluation – 2 units
- PSY205 – Psychopharmacology/Neurology – 2 units