We are offering a limited number of opportunities for non-enrolled professionals to participate in individual courses offered at HPTI. The opportunities will be made available on a first come first served basis for Certified Hypnosis Professionals and allied care health professionals.
Courses are either 2, 3, 4 or 5 weeks long with each week consisting of approximately 8 hours of pre-recorded video lecture, that you can watch at your own pace, and 2 live webinars that are scheduled by the instructor. Most courses will have required reading and you may be required to purchase a text in addition to course fees. Although reading and video lecture material are independent of the scheduled webinar times, all independent study must be completed during the weeks they are scheduled.
There will be quizzes, projects, and a comprehensive exam at the completion of each course and participants that complete the these with a passing grade will be awarded a certificate of competence in the area of study.
Many of our courses are accepted for CEUs by many Hypnosis Organizations. If you are interested in obtaining CE credit inquire with your application for more information.
Extension Course Catalog
Select a course below to view details and register
- HYP100e – Introduction to Hypnosis – Jan. 7 – Feb. 8, 2013
- PHI101e - Critical thinking – Feb. 11 – Mar. 1, 2013
- NLP101e – Introduction to NLP – Mar. 4-29, 2013
- LAW101e – Law and Ethics – Apr. 8-19, 2013
- HYP205e – Regression to Cause/Parts Therapy – Apr. 22 - May 17, 2013
- PSY200e – Research Methods and Evaluation – May 20-31, 2013
- HYP215e – Demonstration/ Group Hypnosis/ Hypnotic Phenomena – Jun. 3-14, 2013
- HYP220e – History of Hypnosis – Jun. 17-28, 2013
- PSY100e – Introduction to Psychology – Jul. 6 – Aug. 2, 2013
- BIO101e- Anatomy and Physiology – Aug. 5-16, 2013
- PSY205e – Psychopharmacology/Neurology – Aug. 19-30, 2013
- HYP210e – Evidence Based Practice Interventions – Sep. 3-27, 2013